Next Page

Previous Page

Thread: Looking for freelance job. (certified)

Created on: 09/27/05 09:45 PM

Replies: 3

z3r0eff3ct

Looking for freelance job. (certified)
09/27/05 9:45 PM

I am looking for a freelance job, it can either be a long-term freelance job or short-term with a good pay. I am currently featured expert on Experts-Exchange for Coldfusion and also Coldfusion MX 7 Advanced Certified. Email me at z3r0eff3ct@aol.com with job requests. Matt

Link | Top | Bottom

z3r0eff3ct

RE: Looking for freelance job. (certified)
12/17/05 9:06 PM

Here is a little more senseable update to the previous post: I am a Macromedia Coldfusion MX 7 Advanced Certified developer seeking freelance projects. Short-term and long-term projects are both acceptable. Sub-contracting is possible as well. I’ve been developing robust web-applications for over four years. Having the knowledge and experience in the realm of Coldfusion development, I deliver work that is scalable and maintainable, allowing you to save money in the long-run. Skills Coldfusion MX 7 MySQL 5 SQL Server Apache 2 IIS 6 Jrun XHTML CSS Windows 2000 Windows 2003 Windows XP Professional Dreamweaver Eclipse IDE Homesite Clients/Contractors Atabia Internet Systems Technology used: Coldfusion MX 7, SQL Server Integrated the community forums with other branches of the project. Developed scalable custom tags that are easily manageable and extremely flexible for the administrators of the website.

Link | Top | Bottom

cfexpert

04/14/10 4:50 AM

Can you send me your CV to
ampacent2000[AT]yahoo.com

Link | Top | Bottom

manu

07/15/12 5:27 AM

I am looking for a CF freelance job, it can either be a long-term freelance job or short-term .let me know any freelance work. Mathew
* Last updated by: manu on 7/15/2012 @ 5:28 AM *

Link | Top | Bottom

Next Page

Previous Page

New Post

Please login to post a response.